Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using. They are important to improve your experience on dgbuilders.co.uk. We use the following types of cookies;
- Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- Functionality cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- Targeting cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and our advertising partners (if applicable). They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the site
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- osano_consentmanager_uuid - Used to store a user’s unique identifier so their cookie consent preferences can be managed. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 1 Year
- osano_consentmanager_expdate - Used to identify when a user’s cookie consent expires (when our website needs to ask for that consent again). These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 1 Year
- __cfduid is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
- dg_builders_joiners_session - Used to enable the website to keep track of a user’s movement from page to page, to avoid being asked for the same information you’ve already given to the website. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 2 Hours
- XSRF-TOKEN stores the current CSRF token in a XSRF-TOKEN cookie that is included with each response generated by the framework. 2 Hours
Analytical / Performance Cookies:
- _ga - Used to distinguish users on the website. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 2 years
- _gid - Used to track where visitors to the website have come from and to count and track the pages they have visited. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 24 hours
- _gat - Used to reduce the amount of requests to the website in a given time, to help the website to function more efficiently. These cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone. 1 minute
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.
- Google analytic's opt out options
- Google and Doubleclick opt-out details
- Network Advertising Initiative