Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using. They are important to improve your experience on dgbuilders.co.uk. We use the following types of cookies;
- Strictly Necessary cookies let you move around the website and use essential features such as our searches and our logged-in areas.
- Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit.
- Functionality cookies are used to provide our core services or to save settings to improve your visit.
- Targeting cookies are deployed by third parties, such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and our advertising partners (if applicable). They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on this and other websites.
Cookies used on the site
- __cfduid is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information.
- dg_builders_joiners_session - IDK
- XSRF-TOKEN stores the current CSRF token in a XSRF-TOKEN cookie that is included with each response generated by the framework
The website aboutcookies.org gives you detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies depending on your browser type. You can adjust your browser settings to your preferred level of protection. The list below provides links to privacy controls for third-party websites that deliver cookies via our website within advertisements or widgets.
- Google analytic's opt out options
- Google and Doubleclick opt-out details
- Network Advertising Initiative